Notice: Undefined variable: keyword in /home/domains2/public_html/ on line 18
No bobbin tension

Notice: Undefined variable: position6 in /home/domains2/public_html/ on line 136

Guide :Sewing Machines : 2037 Mechanical Sewing Machine

No bobbin tension

The machine was working fine then I put it away over Christmas, when I got it back out suddenly I have no bobbin tension. What can I do? The manual for the machine says the bobbin tension is set in the factory and you should not need to adjust it. I re-threaded the machine, tried a different bobbin, and re-threaded it again - still no tension...HELP?

Research, Knowledge and Information :

Notice: Undefined variable: go_page in /home/domains2/public_html/ on line 204

Bobbin Tension | How and Why Tension is Adjusted

90 per cent of the tension adjustments are performed on the top tension. We discuss the remaining 10%, the bobbin tension in this educational article. Adjusting ...
Read More At :

Craftaholics Anonymous® | Help! My Bobbin just Blew up!

Tips and Problem Solving for how to fix bobbin tension. Tension issues can be tricky & not just a result of one cause. List of possibilities and solutions
Read More At :

Thread Tensions – All Machines - Brother International

Thread Tensions – All Machines For Technical Assistance Please Call Toll Free 1-877 ... Clean the bobbin case when you can no longer get enough tension on the bobbin.
Read More At :

How to Easily Adjust Sewing Machine Tension - The Spruce

Sewing machine tension can be tightened or loosened to affect the needle thread, the bobbin thread, or both. Are Your Machine Stitches Balanced?
Read More At :

Bobbin tension problems solved on Brother ... - YouTube

Aug 10, 2013 · Bobbin tension problems solved on Brother embroidery machines. Vince J ... I created a tool that you have at home to use to test your bobbin tension.


ADJUST THE BOBBIN TENSION? Tensions are a common source of problems in sewing. Understanding how tensions work is essential for every sewing machine user.
Read More At :

Sewing Lesson 10: How to Fix Tension on Your Sewing Machine

How Do You Know If Your Tension Is the Problem? If your stitches look perfect and your sewing machine is sewing great, do not touch your tension knobs!
Read More At :

Bobbin Tension Meter - The Singer Featherweight Shop

Adjust the bobbin and thread tension on your Singer Featherweight 221 222K perfectly... every single time with the Bobbin Tension Meter. Video tutorial!
Read More At :

How to Avoid Thread Nesting and Tension Troubles

How to Avoid Thread Nesting and Tension Troubles: ... You should see 1/2 to 1/3 bobbin thread on the backside, and no bobbin thread on the front side.
Read More At :

Adjusting Sewing Machine Tension -

the bobbin tension will require an adjustment to loosen the bobbin tension. It is recommended that an additional bobbin case be purchased and only used for the
Read More At :

Notice: Undefined variable: position4 in /home/domains2/public_html/ on line 252

Loading ...

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Notice: Undefined variable: position5 in /home/domains2/public_html/ on line 305
  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0133 seconds